Friday, April 14, 2017

house full

Morning walk #2. 
Sooooo... my little black foster dog Ollie didn't stay long at his new home so Ollie is back here and on the market. Good news is that he may already have found a second home with somebody who has applied for him. I will talk with her today --fingers crossed for a good fit!!!
Dougie and Darcie are settling in. I am still trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Darcie barks in her crate so that isn't working out. 
The first night the Westies were too stressed to settle down to sleep with us on the bed so that didn't work out either and I slept on the couch with them. Last night, I tried a pen in our bedroom so they could sleep on the floor on their blankets. That worked out pretty well and we slept pretty soundly with out too many interruptions. Darcie whined off and on occasionally through out the night but if I told her to 'lay down' she would. As they settle in they may be able to just sleep in the bedroom where ever they wish but right now I feel more relaxed if they are contained someplace and not pacing around. 
Darcie and Dougie 'like' my dog Parson and play with him. Darcie does 'not like' my female dog Asti too much and there are grrrr skirmishes. Dougie does 'not like' Ollie too much and there are grrrr skirmishes. So, it's a bit grrrrrumpy here at times but for the most part it's happy
 :-)!!! It's funny to watch the interactions… a lot like people!


Dougie watching over Lil' Sis from his comfy perch!! He's a special Big Bro who has a heart for his buddy! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment