Sunday, April 23, 2017

who is who???

Can you guess which is Darcie and which is Dougie??????

So these two are totally settled in it seems. 😊

Darcie has really grown on me with her exuberance for life!!! πŸ’“ She just adores walks and get so excited to go! She is doing much better and not weaving nearly as much. She likes to be out front. Maybe she always dreamed of being a lead Husky ?!? Mush!!!
I hear many Arooooooo's as I get the leashes. She hops around and sits up to beg and is all wiggly. She loves to give me kisses on the face. It's pretty darn awesome to have a dog appreciate you for just being there. She likes to do fun things!!!  After all she is only 6! So morning walks are a must. I'll probably do a dog park visit later today!!! I can just imagine her happy face and dance!!!

Dougie has always been easy to adore because he's sweeter than sugar. He hangs back a bit more and is less wiggly. He certainly can lead the parade though if he hears a suspicious noise! "Dougie saves the day!" Bark bark!!! He just needs a super-dog cape flying off his collar!!! 
Today he pooped outside. He was so proud of himself! Ha!!! He came running to me like a puppy for his "at a boys"!!! πŸ’•
 I still feed him off a spoon. Ya, I know! πŸ™„ 
He only eats canned food. What can I say... he loves the attention and I guess I think it's rather sweet. Once that sore toothy is better I'll try and get him to eat from a bowl on his own. Try is the magic word!! 

So did you make your guess for the picture??? 

Answer: Darcie is bottom left and Dougie is top right. ❤️πŸΎπŸ’™πŸΎ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment