Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dog Park Visit


Arrived!!! Dogs are excited and I'm bundled up with a hat on! It's really windy!!! 

Dougie: lime green scarf

Darcie: bright orange scarf 

Running Fun

Gate keeper... ruff!
More gate walking...

Our friends arrived!!! 
(Pixie, Poe, Sisu)

Hi Pixie!!! You are a foster dog too!!!

Nose kisses! 💕


We spent a long time at the dog park. Dougie and Darcie did well but barked a lot at the fence especially because some big dogs were playing fetch right by the gate. They wanted to chase. Once my two friends came with their dogs things got way better. 😊 They played with them and all got along! 
I'm not a huge fan of dog parks because some people's dogs are a problem. So I don't go much. Luckily my yard is fenced. So my evaluation is that they acted like typical Westies and the small dog area is the BEST area for them!!! Keeps them safe! 🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment