Friday, April 28, 2017

photo shoot and other things...



I took some photos of Dougie and Darcie to put on the Westie Facebook. How do you like them??? 
 
 
Peas in a pod! 
 
This photo shows the indoor pen I use for them. It's currently in my bedroom and I have a vinyl tablecloth as the base. (In case of any accidents) Then my carpet would be safe. On top I laid some blankets. Dougie and Darcie sleep here together. They love their pen! Here Dougie is inside demonstrating how much he likes his pen. 😍 He went inside all on his own… The door was just open. I have a link to this pen in a previous post… Mine happens to be brown and the pen comes in different colors... the post has it in white. I highly suggest using this instead of a crate for these Westies as they really like it and it's super easy to take down if you don't need it anymore and it's stores flat. 
They have never dirtied their pen. I would put a couple of dog beds inside but I've never seen them use dog beds here! They came with blankets, which I have to send along, so I just used blankets inside the pen!  They also go in the pen if I need them to be in a safe place while I'm away or don't feel comfortable letting them out for whatever reason. The pen is easy to move around to different rooms and you could even use it outside or if you wanted to go visit friends or relatives with the Westies and they didn't have a fence. :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment