Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pen they use!!!

Here is a linc to the pen they sleep in. You can set it up super easily in any room. I keep it in my bedroom because they do not like crates.
Usually when I foster puppies I have it in my kitchen. It stores flat and easy assembly. I did it myself. :)
You might use it when you are not at home. I give them their blankets and a toy or two. I'm only gone about 4.5 hours. The Westies do well together in the pen and at night they both go right in to sleep!!!
I suggest getting one!!!
Today I'm going to drive around with them in the car. I have always used a crate but I'll see how they do without. 
In the mean time... check out this pen! 
Click linc below:

https://www.chewy.com/iris-4-panel-exercise-plastic/dp/50392?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=IRIS&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKEAjw_uvHBRDUkumF0tLFp3cSJACAIHMYiiFHgpsyjNTI8O8qvmaRdEaTfk8hvVUT0NsUzJcNuxoCuu3w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

No comments:

Post a Comment