Saturday, April 29, 2017

Fun Times

So what do 2 Westies do for fun??
1. Sometimes they get wild spurts and  race around after each other and after my two dogs. They bark (mostly Darcie) when they race n chase. 
(Usually they gang up on my dogs-- ohhhh that Westitude comes out! My two just back off because they are not Westies!)
2. Dougie will play fetch a little. Usually with his favorite toy. He brings it back to you to throw again. :)
3. Darcie will occasionally chomp on a bone. She enjoyed a deer antler the other day. 
4. Walks on leash-- they LOVE this! Dougie is a pro! Darcie is all over the place. 🤣 I put Darce on the longest leash because she's not happy unless she is 'out front'. 
5. Car rides! Hop right in. Let's goooooo!!!
6. Watching out windows... lots of interesting critters out there! 
7. Snuggling with me. Here in foster land it's all about me... the mom!!! They ADORE mommy!!! I'm currently 'book ended' by two Westies and that's how they LOVE it. If you do not CONSTANTLY like to be snuggled and bookended by dogs then these 2 are not for you! This is their happy place. ❤️💙 They do guard their 'spots' a bit from other dogs so it's very important for you to know a 3rd party dog (people are welcome) will not be invited to club bookend! 



 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment