Tuesday, April 4, 2017

what a dog!

Sitting on the love seat and my blond Asti is next to me with my black Ollie on top of her (ha!) with his favorite green squeaker toy nearby! He's so darn cute! We went for a walk in the rain this morning and I took him by himself. He did great! Loose leash (no pulling) walking by my side. Very enjoyable! Didn't even want to chase a whizzing car. He's certainly turning out to be a wonderful pup!!

Dumpster Diving!! 😂
Sorry about our gross looking garbage can but.... this is what Ollie did today! I was at work. My husband John had today off. He heard a sound in the kitchen and went to look for Ollie.
John could not find Ollie, at first.... then he spotted him! He had jumped into our garbage can (that usually has a lid on it) and was happily inside licking mushy bananas! He's a little monkey 🐒😍! Hee, Hee!!!
 

 Just a reminder that this is how Ollie looked when he came into rescue! Now his black locks are short n sassy! What do you think his breeds are? Cocker Spaniel and ???

No comments:

Post a Comment